Reducing your stress and overwhelm by handling all the technical details.
Online Business Management
Launch Management and setup
Systems Creation, Automations & Integrations
Many software platforms have direct connections to each other, but if they don't, we can make them "talk" to one another through Zapier or Make.
Our goal is to make sure you have Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for every repetitive task, so the job gets done - and done right, every time!
We will help organize and stay on top of the to-do list for you! We have worked with several project management tools, such as ClickUp, Asana, Trello, Monday, notion, and more!
Other Client Care Packages
Need other assistance but don’t see it listed here? We’d still love to help!
Contact Carmen for Pricing and Availability.
What is an OBM?
An Online Business Manager is the person that supports a small business owner, by managing activities for their clients.
An OBM can manage:
- daily operations
- marketing & metrics
Some take on all of these areas (and more) and some OBMs like to specialize.
What is the difference between an OBM and VA?
In a nutshell, an OBM is the person who organizes and manages. A Virtual Assistant (VA) is the “do-er”; the person who implements the plan.
However, since the OBM is the one kept responsible for ensuring everything gets done, sometimes these lines are blurred.
Why would I hire an OBM?
Anything you do in your business that isn’t specific to your knowledge (such as designing or creating) can probably be hired out. Because that frees up the limited time you have to focus on what only you can do! In other words, you are delegating!
The advantage to hiring an OBM is that you get to specify what tasks are delegated without having to take on the responsibility of a full-time or part-time employee, adding even more administrative tasks to your plate.
Why should I hire you?
I am a computer geek. That’s the simplest way to describe the industry I was in for 30+ years*. No, I won’t fix your PC, but I have years of experience in managing websites and other technical (software) tasks, data entry, flowcharting, and I attest to being a spreadsheet fanatic. My husband will also tell you that I love lists – and lists of lists because I can’t stand not being organized! That is an obsession that is super-helpful in project management!
I constantly look for ways to streamline and automate your repetitive business processes so you (and I) can spend less on the little things that take up the majority of our time and money!
(*If you want the full description, my former job title was Senior Systems Analyst and Project Manager for a Distribution company. Whew!)
I know firsthand how tough it can be to try and run a business and still be a parent!
As a hard-working, self-motivating individual, I will respect your business practices and family time (as I expect you to respect mine). I am an excellent listener, good at written communication and documentation, and adept at resolving issues.
The great news is that help is available right here!
Whether you need me for a one-time task or you are looking for someone on a regular basis, I would love to work to help improve your business!
What certifications and training do you have?
- Operations Management – Developed skills of streamlining business operations for maximum efficiency, optimizing and systematizing processes, and communicating plans for business operation enhancements.
- Project Management – Adapted my processes of managing teams in the Corporate world to the online and small business spaces, by breaking down projects into workable tasks, identifying gaps, and assigning responsibilities using the RACI Method.
- Launch Management – Expanded my knowledge of launching online courses and services through documented workflows, while tracking metrics and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to show success rates.
- Team Management – Solidified my process in role and job development, online hiring practices, and virtual onboarding and training procedures.
- Business Systems – Advanced my knowledge of systems and technologies used in my Corporate background to prioritize systems and automation needed for online and virtual businesses, building out 90-day plans to move the business forward.
- The WP Rockstar Program and GeekVault
- The Virtual Savvy, The Savvy System, and access to training in the SavvyVault
- Serve Scale Soar
- and more!
What specifically can Called to Design help me with?
This is just a sampling of some of the services we offer that could help your business:
Online Business Manager Services
- Project and Task management: organizing and streamlining the tasks for all team members. We have extensive knowledge of ClickUp, Asana, Monday, Trello, notion, Todoist, and more.
- Business Systems Management: including documenting team roles through the RACI method, creating SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures), and building out 90-day action plans.
- Launch Management – building a schedule for your next launch, setting up the technical pieces, and ensuring tasks are completed on time.
Virtual Assistant Services
- Course implementation, especially in Thinkific. Helping pull all the tech pieces together to launch your course, uploading videos, updating text, etc.
- Connecting applications and creating automations in Zapier and Make.com, as well as other platforms.
- Website management. We have experience with WordPress.org (self-hosted) with Woocommerce, Wix, Squarespace, and GoDaddy websites. We know what HTML, CSS, FTP all mean – so you don’t have to!
- Photo editing, include Adobe Photoshop, GIMP, and Canva.
- Video editing with Camtasia and Descript, and transcript creation.
- Email and contact management, with specialties in Active Campaign, Mailerlite, Mailchimp, ConvertKit, Drip, and SendInBlue. This includes creating email automations, subscriber forms, and welcome sequences.
- Inbox management: sorting through your emails, filtering, auto-responses, responding to FAQs, and support questions.
- Spreadsheet entry, formatting, and reporting (Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets).
Plus MUCH MORE!
If you can think of something you don’t see here, please contact me so we can discuss your unique needs!
Do you have a portfolio?
The PDF below can be downloaded to view some specific examples of work I have completed for other clients.
What are your rates?
Please note that these rates may change at any time.
Short-term projects are typically billed on a flat-fee schedule, with 50% due up front and the remaining amount due at the end of the project.
Ongoing projects and support will have actual time tracked and reported. After the first month, an invoice will be sent on the 1st of the month.
Our current hourly rate is $65 per hour. There is a required minimum of 10 hours a month. This is to help ensure we can offer the best service to a select list of clients.
Payments are accepted through Stripe – credit cards and bank transfers.
I will gladly give you a free quote before any work is done!
What are the next steps / how can I contact you?
If you are ready to talk about your business needs, schedule a FREE CONSULTATION!
Otherwise, you can email me at email@example.com to ask any questions you might have or make that first connection!
Carmen has been a great asset to my small and growing business. She manages my website, processes registrations for consultation groups and webinars, organizes scheduling for multiple projects, corresponds to messages from customers world wide, and constructively supports improving and expanding my business. She is thorough, thoughtful, and organized. I highly recommend her services to anyone in need of a Virtual Assistant.